Welcome to Mine Your Language Spanish language services. I hope you will still find plenty of worthwhile information as you browse the site. It’s a growing thing, so don’t forget to check back regularly to see what’s new!
For any questions that remain unanswered, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +61 414700387.
Why Choose Mine Your Language Spanish<>English Language Services?
Mine Your Language Services comprises Spanish<>English translation, interpreting and linguistic consulting provided by Vivian J. Stevenson, professional NAATI accredited translator and interpreter based in Sydney, Australia.
I am a qualified linguist, translator and interpreter of English and Spanish, with specialised training and expertise in the legal, official and technical domains. These specialisations, plus two decades of experience, allow me to assist you with comprehensive and cost-effective language services in the following areas:
Between them, Spanish and English virtually blanket the globe. They encompass vibrant nations and cultures that harbour countless and continually evolving opportunities. And these days with the internet, you don’t just find clients – they are also out there, searching to find you. Naturally, you want them to see you and meet you at your best. By investing in professional translation services, businesses gain from enhanced:
- corporate presence and product presentation
- legal, regulatory and technical dealings
- client and supplier relationships
- understanding of international trends and competitors
- knowledge and identification of markets and opportunities
Backed by solid professional training, linguistic competence and research, Mine Your Language can handle your complex translation tasks in law, commerce, industry and related areas. To find out more, click the CORPORATE tab.
Personal Documents (NAATI certifications)
Immigration, residency, study, employment, travel, permits, customs, licensing, attorneys, titles and estates… All are crucial – and often, unique – scenarios in the lives of people and businesses, where official assessments can and do determine personal and/or commercial success. Here, the choice of professional translation services is not a ‘cost’, but an opportunity for you to assert the value of your application. It makes sense to seize it by presenting translations that are:
- visually authentic and pleasing
I have extensive experience in producing fully certified NAATI translations of birth certificates, marriage certificates, drivers licences, employment records, diplomas, academic transcripts, police clearances, wills and bequests, customs and import documents, and many other categories. To learn more about the process involved, click the NAATI tab; you can also read some actual client experiences on the Testimonials page.
- Translating: Law (submissions, judgements, contracts, attorneys, statements) – Commerce/ Finance (correspondence, annual reports, balances, tenders, promotional material) – Medical (patient reports, pharmaceutical) – Personal Documents (birth and marriage certificates, qualifications, passports, police clearances) – Technical/ Scientific (journal papers, patent information, manuals) – Community (Health awareness)
- Interpreting: Business conferences – Community (welfare, counselling, aged care) – Legal conferences and hearings (Civil Criminal Family Refugee Workers) – Medical, medico-legal and psychiatric examinations – Social Security.
- Consulting: Using Interpreters -Translation localisation – Language usage – Examination preparation.
- Experience – Almost two decades in commercial, financial and technical translations. Interpreter in conference, court, tribunal, medical and commercial fields. I have also taught translation and linguistics to university students, and marked professional translator examinations.
- Expertise – Degrees in Linguistics, Science and Engineering; full NAATI professional accreditation in both directions (Spanish <> English).
- Ethics – Senior Practitioner of the Australian Translators and Interpreters professional body (AUSIT) and Chapter Head of the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI). I work actively for the promotion of the profession and its standards.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Translation and Linguistics from the University of Western Sydney
- Masters degree in Translation and Linguistics (with Distinction and letter of commendation) from the University of Western Sydney.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Science and Electrical Engineering from the University of Sydney.
- NAATI professional (formerly Level 3) translator English <> Spanish.
- NAATI professional (formerly Level 3) interpreter English <> Spanish.
- Certificate of Fluency, Official School of Languages (Bilbao, Spain).
- Certificate in Advanced Spanish, University of Technology Sydney.
- Certificate of Completion ‘Interpreters and the Law’ (Community Relations Commission and Attorney General’s Department of NSW)